Saturday, October 8, 2011

8 Weeks Left!

We have 8 weeks to go! Which means I have 4 more weeks of working before I can go on maternity leave and start nesting. 

Her bedroom is coming along nicely too. A few accessories here and there, some shelving, laundering her magnificent wardrobe, thanks to you, and she'll have the best room in the house.  Can we say spoiled...

And as far as Baby Dubstep goes, she sure loves her music. Her favorite song right now being LMFAO's "I'm Sexy and I Know it" but we like to say "I'm Lexi and I know it".  She doesn't stop moving a whole lot.  She's pretty much always go-go-go and I love it. Even the occasional rib jabs that nearly bring tears to my eyes.

We can't wait to meet her!  In the meantime, here's a new belly shot showing off how big she's getting.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop smiling when I hear that song because I know Lexi likes it! Looking good Momma! Get some sleep now..she is going to be a live one! :)

    ReplyDelete