Saturday, October 22, 2011

6 More Weeks

The good stuff:
6 weeks! But it feels like a lifetime.  We want to meet this baby already!  Her room is almost done, she's got a complete wardrobe, toys, books, music (Lullaby renditions of Bob Marley)...now all we need is for Baby Dubstep to make her appearance so we can love her and hug her and carry her around all over the place.  She is going to be smothered with love and probably get annoyed by us and we can't wait!

The not so good stuff:
Chronic back pain is even less fun when your belly is bigger than your whole body, haha!  I had my first bout with swelling this last week and had to take my wedding ring off for 2 days.  I've had a headache since Tuesday that is nothing but a nuisance and I'm starting to walk like a penguin. OH! And when I eat, my boobs seem to be a catch all for food that doesn't make it all the way into my mouth. Maybe this one should go in "the good stuff".

Now that's a scary belly!!

Noticeably bigger every day

Pretty butterflies everywhere

More butterflies & her own stereo to play her own iPod...someone is spoiled...

Wardrobe...not including shoes and yes, that is a bicycle. What?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a blessed little girl Lexi is. She has the best, most loving parents in the world! The room looks great..beautiful! I hope your last 6 weeks aren't too uncomfortable Jessy. You are doing great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya look so darn cute though! ;-) And Lexi's room is adorable! You guys did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete