Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 26

We're getting up there! Soon (if not already) I will be waddling around barefoot and pregnant. Which has been the way to go since its been getting so hot.  Hotter than our usual 75° at the beach and I can't wait for it to go back down.  I love it when its cold. 

This week, Lexie kicked (or punched) daddy in the face so hard that it scared the both of us! It reminded me of that opening scene from Spaceballs...I thought for sure she was gonna jump out singing "hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal!" Despite the fright, those power kicks she gives are amusing. They usually send me into a laughing fit.  She only does it when Brandon puts his face on my belly too. Its like she knows!  Next on the agenda, start playing games with her to see how she reacts.

Here's a new pic. Its only been 2 weeks since the last one and its considerably bigger already. I have a feeling, this belly is gonna get HUGE! Haha!

3 comments:

  1. You look so fantastic my friend!!! Just a little beach ball!!! That is so funny how she kicks or punches Brandon in the face! She is fiesty like her momma already! Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Jessy! Like Amber said..Lexie is going to be a fiesty one! So funny she knows when Brandon has his face to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally pictured that scene from Spaceballs, you crack me up Jessy! You are getting bigger, pretty soon it will be time to shop for maternity clothes :) I've seen some really cute ones around...Are you having any strange cravings yet?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete