Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Week of 2nd Trimester

This is going by fast, I join the 3rd trimester club next week and Lexie is already about 15 inches long! 3 more months and we'll finally get to meet baby dubstep!

I did pass my glucose test so no gestational diabetes here, weight is on track thanks to my endless fresh fruit cravings.  Doc says its time to indulge in a little more red meat and according to the measuring tape and the doc, she is exactly the size she is suppose to be. We're pretty lucky. Not only are we gonna have the most awesomest baby EVER, I'm having a pretty easy pregnancy. Now lets just hope the delivery follows suit.

Ooh! Lexie's bedroom is almost done too with the exception of a few items still to come. We'll post some pictures of her room next week along with a new belly pic :)

1 comment: