Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Counting Down the Days

December 5th is fast approaching but I get the feeling that my baby maker isn't quite ready to let go of this baby.  Maybe its those lively karate kicks I get in the ribs or the head butting of my bladder tricking me into thinking I need to run for the bathroom. Or its the wiggles she does when LMFAO comes on the radio. I love those wiggles but I want to see those wiggles outside my belly! C'mon baby!  Let us see that beautiful face of yours!
Nursery's been ready for weeks! All set with baby Simba, Pooh and Piglet

Can't forget about baby Dumbo and Lexi's 1st piggy bank

We can't help ourselves, shopping is too easy!!

Surprisingly the cats have not jumped in here

A few years too soon but we just couldn't help ourselves!

2 comments:

  1. Everything is so beautiful. She is going to love everything..especially her wonderful parents!!

    ReplyDelete